Hot Spring Spas
Hot Spring Spas
Always clean and clear water
Corona discharge cell technology generates a high concentration of ozone that works to neutralize contaminants on contact and enhance water quality:
• Continuous cleaning. Ozone and silver ions are released into your spa water continuously.
• Reduced levels of chlorine. Enjoy safely sanitized spa water, without the need for a constant chlorine level residual.
More than a hot tub
Used regularly, a hot tub offers long-term hydrotherapy benefits that can improve physical health and emotional well-being.
A revitalizing soak after a morning workout, yoga session, or walk around the block will help you prepare for the day. Enjoy these habits with a partner to reconnect in a busy world that often keeps you apart.
The physical wellness benefits of hot tub hydrotherapy are delivered through heat, buoyancy, and jet massage:
• Buoyancy relieves joint stress by reducing your weight by 90 percent
• Jet massage soothes away tension
• Hot water and jet massage can help reduce anxiety and pain, improve your circulation, and alleviate headaches and congestion.
The three be’s of hot tub happiness
When you spend time with loved ones immersed in warm water, something magical happens. Your hot tub becomes a safe place where everyone can relax, let their guard down, and truly open up.
Be your very best every day by making spa wellness a focus of your life. Experience physical benefits, including stress and sore muscle relief, as well as emotional benefits.
Pause to appreciate golden sunrises, changing autumn leaves, falling snow, star-filled night skies, and so much more. From a spa, you can take in all of nature’s beauty, which is often taken for granted. In those moments, you’ll gain perspective and reconnect with what really matters